Our Blog: PopTort
- Big Business, "Tort Reform," Money, and Judicial Elections - Scary Stuff
Thursday, October 30, 2014, 10:41 AM
With Halloween tomorrow, there’s a lot out there to be scared of. And here’s one mo...
- Huff Post Repost: Malpractice 'Caps' Treat Women, Children and Seniors as Second-Class Citizens
Wednesday, October 29, 2014, 07:24 PM
When an injured patient "wins" a medical malpractice case, where does the money go? Wel...
- Huff Post Repost: How Tort 'Reform' Ruins Health Care for Everyone
Monday, October 27, 2014, 12:28 PM
Ebola-infected Thomas Eric Duncan was misdiagnosed in an emergency room and sent home in Texas, a...
- Politico and BP, Sittin’ in a Tree
Thursday, October 23, 2014, 10:31 AM
The irony of today's PopTort is palpable. In 2011, Politico ran a story headlined, “Public op...
- The Latest Innovations in Auto Safety: Shrapnel and Harpoons
Tuesday, October 21, 2014, 11:19 AM
Since when did cars become war zones?
Of course they used to be. Back in the 1950s ...